Friday, July 20, 2012

It's OUR Day



          I once felt that there was no one for me. I couldn't connect to anyone. There were none to awake the long lost butterflies in my stomach. None that made me loose my feet. I kept looking everywhere for someone. I looked for that someone who had the other half of me. When I thought I had looked everywhere and that the darkness would consume me, you showed your face. It was then that I realized you had been there all along, by my side.
          As soon as I started to realize your true face, others started coming in between us. I couldn't see you anymore. I had lost myself again. Right then my heart awoke. I could feel once more! Anger and desperation no more controlled my eyes and heart. I found you again. I found myself again... and I will not let you go.

Happy Anniversary, my love.




No comments: